Inspiration Comfy

by - 2:06 PM


Photos by Yours Truly
(It is hard to taking pictures of yourself when there's nobody lend their hands for you and you do not know which angle to hold your camera. so the pictures gonna ruin on this post. D:)

Top Jeans : Voir Jeans   |  Singlet : Forever 21 | Skirt : Forever 21  | Shoes : H&M

Yesterday I met up with my dearest friend, May, whom I will always cherish close to heart. She's one of those people who has such a kindred spirit. She is just an amazing friend and I'm so thankful to met for someone like her. She has inspired me in so many ways and has helped me walk a better life. She's so kind and sweet and helpful and funny and and and..many more!! everything about her makes my heart smile :) And yesterday we went out for two movies. We watched Olympus has fallen and Gi Joe. Olympus has fallen is more awesome than Gi Joe. I can't believe Olympus wins Gi Joe. Try to watch and you will know what i mean because my friends think that way too D: Maybe you are not? Hmm..

By the way, here's one of my new favourite outfit as of to date. It is my first time dressing myself in this wear.. I'm trying to style something special for myself.. So here's how i mix and match my outfit. (tell me probably if it looks sucks for you D: comment if you think it looks good :D) This blouse is one of the best jeans that i always wear.. Also, this skirt very comfortable to wear but I rarely wear D: .. i used to wear shorts so it's more comfortable and do not have to worry anything. But i change my mind for styling myself in different ways and different styles.  It's so lovely and simple, just the way I like my clothes, really.







“Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.”





“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” - Joshua J. Marine

You May Also Like

0 comments