Back to black

by - 2:36 PM


photos by my sister

Didn't know when my black roots would be able to grow cause i feel like stopping myself to dye my hair.. it waste money of dying hair every time with RM190 for once. Started to feel a wasted things i've had did.. Never realize i spent so much for my hair. So I just let my black roots grow until my friend offer me to be his model. A model for him to do experiment @@ i know it is dangerous.. what if the color looks different? or two tone colours on my hair? but he had been doing hairstylist for quite long so i trusted him.

Not bad for the outcome and i love my black hair.. even thought that's not my original colour but still black and asian's hair colour :)

We all have times when we go home at night and pull out our hair and feel misunderstood and lonely and like we're falling. I think the brain is such that there is always going to be something missing. Jude Law




Abit brown from the top for some highlights? so do bottom..






“There's a reason why forty, fifty, and sixty don't look the way they used to, and it's not because of feminism, or better living through exercise. It's because of hair dye. In the 1950's only 7 percent of American women dyed their hair; today there are parts of Manhattan and Los Angeles where there are no gray-haired women at all.” ― Nora Ephron

You May Also Like

0 comments