19th Birthday Dinner with the bestie

by - 4:25 PM

Birthday post again!!! I know is been over for quite some days lah but i totally celebrate my birthday for four times!!! OH MANNN!! And everything was planned by my friends~ This post is gonna be my last birthday celebration with my babes @ Delicious. (lazy to update anymore. as long as i appreciated about it) Me and Nana, Kristopher, found Delicious for dining cause suddenly plan where to eat and we quite less to go Straits Quey for foods because it is SUPER DUPER EXPENSIVEEEEE!!! (we are poor peoples cry~~~*) I went there for quite a lot of time so it seems very good place to dine so we decided to have my birthday dinner there! Delicious located at Straits Quey, as i mentioned just now..








Kristopher 























photo by May
Top from H&MBag from Fred PerryShoes from Birkenstocks, Accessories from Forever 21 and Watch from Fossil





Two handsome boys and one ugly birthday girl.. (you can ignore my face and concentrate with those handsome boys?) ^^


May and I :)



It has been such an eventful week and so much has happened. To everyone who made my birthday memorable (you know who you are!), thank you thank you thank you! You have no idea how much you impacted my day. Even the smallest things made me so happy ; like receiving surprise parcels from the postman in the morning!!! Receive special gift that i never expect before!!! All these kind of acts made me realize I am surrounded by really amazing people. And I have so much to learn from them. I also realized that taking out time from our busy life and doing something for someone else is really one of the nicest and most thoughtful things you can do. It really does make that person feel so good cause I felt like the happiest girl in the world. And I would wish for every person to feel the same way on his/her birthday.



You May Also Like

0 comments