Hillside cafe and bar @ hillside, Penang

by - 1:52 AM

Terrible sorry for the long hiatus! I have no idea what to blog about althought I have lots of posts in archive yet I have no mood to blog too cause I have no laptop. Is always a miss when there's something you have use to blog, had spoilt! (I mean my laptop) it's been years my laptop had spoilt and I have no much cash to replace a new one so sharing laptop with my sister. But still, you can follow me on Instagram to see my updates (hehe) just in case if you want lol


And today, I got the MOOD to blog about food BECAUSE I AM HUNGRY so I want YOU to be hungry too. Four weeks ago, I had my breakfast at Hillside Cafe Bar & Restaurant with my sisters but unfortunately the breakfast season is very limited time. I guess the breakfast starts at 8AM until 10AM. MAYBE? Cause we stepped in there at around 11 plus and the waitress told us is lunch time so ... We went there for lunch instead of breakfast. 


The inner view  (I might took a bad shot haha)






The drinks


Sausage sandwich - RM19



Spaghetti bolognese - RM16


Spaghetti Cabonara - RM16

This cafe is opened 

Ratings:
Taste: 7.5/10 (1-3 bad, 4-7 average, 8-10 good)
Service: 8.5/10 (1-3 bad, 4-7 average, 8-10 good)
Price: 4/10 (1-3 expensive, 4-7 average, 8-10 cheap)
Parking: 4/10 (1-3 bad, 4-7 average, 8-10 good)
Ambiance: 8/10 (1-3 bad, 4-7 average, 8-10 good)
Service Charge: Yes 10%
Government Tax: No

Additional Information:
Address: 3, Jalan Sungai Kelian, 11200, Tanjung Bungah, Penang. 
Business Hours: 8am to 10pm. Closed on every Monday.
Contact Number: 604- 899 8071

You May Also Like

0 comments