Pit Stop Cafe @ Lorong Chulia, Penang

by - 12:07 PM

Everyone been asking why didn't I update my blog?! I'm not sure if I lost my inspiration to blog. I just not in the mood to blog and i don't know why. But true is, I don't have time to blog because i were busying doing my page things and hang out frequently for foods with my friends. Apologize for those people who followed me and can't read any updates from me. I do need some time to blog and will blog more after this post because i have about 6 draft where i went for foods and place i was visited!. I can actually just upload pictures with caption and publish. But I just can't. I can't accept my picture in oversized and not in the nice filter because most of the picture that i took was using my iPhone 5! LOL! So the result won't be nice like those camera effects! Gotta buy one camera for myself so i can bring it out any place i go. Previously, i had one powershot camera but its too big n heavy for me to take all the way so i decided keep it at home lol. and another two camera which i don't bring out anymore. Anyway, i just giving a excuse to get a new camera lol!

Okay, back to the topic. I went to Pit Stop Cafe last three weeks ago as you can see my instagram if you are following me. Pit Stop Cafe is one of them which is located in Lorong Chulia, off Lebuh Chulia. The boss moved from Manila Place, originally at Gurney to the current one with a new name.

With wall paintings, antiques and prints adored the walls, it is possible to feel transported to the older days with its retro interior design and laid-back ambiance. Quite the opposite from its interior design and ambiance, Pit Stop Cafe offers all day breakfast set, with some pasta dishes as well as rice set. As they are fairly new, they have limited offerings on their menu. Service was genuine! It is actually the corner shop at the intersection of Lorong Pasar and Lorong Chulia and very limited car park. :/ So we parked far away from there and walked all over to Pit Stop cafe and we saw a minion and snapped with him :)



So here's the interior design of the cafe. P/S Noob in the shooting yet we were rushing back after the bill. Cincai snap and go. LOL=.=










Here's the menu of Pit Stop cafe with simple words and amount there. 

My hot chocolate with my name on it, requested by my friend XD



Berry Banana Pancake in Rm 10 with Pancake garnished with slices of Banana and Cashew Nuts, served with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream, completed with drizzles of Strawberry Jam, Chocolate Syrup and Maple Syrup.


Green Curry Chicken with Rice in RM12 with Curry(chicken, potato), egg and rice.

Ratings:
Taste: 8.5/10 (1-3 bad, 4-7 average, 8-10 good)
Price: 6/10 (1-3 expensive, 4-7 average, 8-10 cheap)
Service: 8.5/10 (1-3 bad, 4-7 average, 8-10 good)
Ambiance: 8/10 (1-3 bad, 4-7 average, 8-10 good)
Parking: 4/10 (1-3 bad, 4-7 average, 8-10 good)
Service Charge: No
Government Tax: No

Address: 12, Chulia Lane/ Lorong Chulia, 10200, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hours: 9am to 6pm. Daily.
Contact Number: 604- 261 1306

You May Also Like

1 comments