FANCY OCTOBER

by - 3:53 PM

September passed so fast!! All packed with work! Nothing excited or fun in September month. Things happening so much on that month D: I looking forward for October!! Im gonna start my new part-time job this month! You wanna know what is it? Read thru this post~ most of the pictures are post in my instagram if you haven't follow me please do so..:) @maryy_cheese

no matter how busy, is always a day for me to come out and relax myself with foods around me, he is one of my friend who always accompany me.. Feeling love :)

and one there's also a friend who i always you do earn money and meet lovely customers from there which is my facebook page : awesome.mite / instagram : awesomemite. #awesomemite is one of my business in part time which can make me earn some money to fulfill my daily life. c

recently, i took a few of iPhone 5 casing and selling in Ready Stock.. can't stop of seeing beautiful casing in front of me cause i love case so much!! and i love to see my customers looks happy buying goods from me. Come and support me, guys. i really need your support to me to continues day by day.


AWC0001

COLOUR : DARK BLUE


AWC0001

COLOUR : BLACK

AWC0003
COLOUR : PINK
AWC0004
AWC0005
COLOUR : PINK
AWC0006
COLOUR : PINK
AWC0007
AWC0008
COLOUR : LIGHT PINK
 
AWC0009
AWC0010
COLOUR : BLUE , RED
AWC0011
COLOUR : PINK , GREEN
RM20
AWC0012
COLOUR : YELLOW, RED, BLUE, LIGHT BLUE
RM20
AWC0013
RM20

AWC0014
COLOUR : BLACK, BLUE
RM20
AWC0015
RM20
AWC0016
RM20
AWC0017
TRANSPARENT BACK CASE
COLOUR : WHITE, PURPLE, PINK, BLACK
RM15
AWC0018
COLOUR : RED&BLACK 
PINK&WHITE
RM30

check out more and pm for price or order! https://www.facebook.com/awesome.mite

You May Also Like

0 comments