RANDOM ABOUT PISCES GIRL

by - 1:30 PM

Hello! Sorry i had been not updating my blog for three weeks! I've been busy about my exam previously and im free noww~~ But i don't spend much time on studying also just give an excuses for why my blog is not updated! HAHA

I AM FREE BECAUSE MY CERTIFICATE COUSE FINALLY COMES TO THE END AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO RIGHT NOW :D

Let's talk about my random thoughts...

I am a kind of kind who trust too much of horoscope. Like horoscope is one of my parent who will always advise me to do things right and get a matching guy for a pisces girl like me. I am too into horoscope until im too choosy to get a boyfriend now!! I am single and i am finding a guy who is cancer in the horoscope. i'm not sure is it true what i read most of the horoscope, it tells me cancer sign is one of the matching one for pisces.

A Pisces female is a girl/lady/women who stand behind their partner/bf/husbands and support them in every way they can.

For me, I wants my man to love me, protect me and take good care of me. This is one of the important and main that i want to have it. I am a girl kind of girl who will lean on partner completely, showing full confidence in his strength and abilities. I will always be a patient listener, with whom you can share all your secret dreams, desires and hopes.

Also, I am  very sentimental and even slightly harsh words can cause me to cry hours at the end. Very sentimental and i will tears when i see someone is tearing even though is just a movie. You can easily imagine what will happen when you really hurt my feelings.

For personality, i am a type of girl who is very shy, emotional and vulnerable. To protect me, she often wears a cloak of wittiness, frigidity and independence. I am afraid of exposing me true self, lest people hurt her in the process. I am a true romantic and secretly yearns for a person who will love me, cuddle me, hug me and make me feel loved and protected.

And also, i will manage to save money if the situation so desires. I will remember the smallest incidents of your life, so you better remember my birthday and my anniversary. I'm kind of a girl who will remember what you have did to me!! HAHAHA

Everyone always says me i am emo. Not emo but sentimental :)


Well it stated in this article http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/pisces.htm everything is true! Well, I am not sure whether is true or not but for me, i trust it!

But it is disappointed me to virgo, leo, .. man do not match with a pisces woman. That is sad cause there are a lot of virgo, leo .. man who always treat me right which is not suitable for me



────────────▀▄───█───▄▀ ───────────▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄ ────────▄▀▀═════════════▀▀▄ [̲̅L][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅k̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] ───────█═══════════════════█ ──────█═════════════════════█ ─────█═══▄▄▄▄▄▄▄═══▄▄▄▄▄▄▄═══█────█═══█████████═█████████═══█ BELLO ────█══██▀────▀█████▀────▀██══█ ───██████──█▀█──███──█▀█──██████ ───██████──▀▀▀──███──▀▀▀──██████ ────█══▀█▄────▄██─██▄────▄█▀══█ ────█════▀█████▀───▀█████▀════█ ────█═════════════════════════█ ────█═════════════════════════█ ────█═══════▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀═══════█ ────█═════════════════════════█ ───▐▓▓▌═════════════════════▐▓▓▌ ───▐▐▓▓▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐▓▓▌▌ ───█══▐▓▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▓▌══█ ──█══▌═▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌═▐══█ ──█══█═▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌═█══█ ──█══█═▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▐██▀██▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▌═█══█ ──█══█═▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌═█══█ ──█══█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█══█ ─▄█══█▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌█══█▄ ─█████▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌─█████ ─██████▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌─██████ ──▀█▀█──▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌───█▀█▀ ─────────▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ──────────▐▓▓▓▓▌──▐▓▓▓▓▌ ─────────▄████▀────▀████▄ ─────────▀▀▀▀────────▀▀▀▀

You May Also Like

2 comments