Casual with denim and high waist shorts

by - 8:20 PM

Denim and shorts are my favourite! Dressing up is depend on how's my mood is that day.. When im not in the mood to style, i will simply dress up till looks a very normal girl yet ugly one D:

So people will confuse about my look because i always look different in my real life and my pictures. My pictures always look pretty than the real life.. HAHAHAHA (im so bei paiseh) And my friends started to ask me, "Hey, why you look so different between your instagram picture and real picture want? Did you photoshop every of your picture?" and I answered no and they started to curious.. I love to wear anything that I think it's nice and depends on my mood.. I always style what i feel comfortable with it and sometimes I get inspired from VIVI magazine. I love how the models style :D I bet all of you refer some of your favourite magazine to get inspired right?

I just bought a few clothes from Nineteen89 Boutique again because i love how their quality of clothes with affordable price unlike those online closet or unbranded shop which sell clothes in expensive price.

Here's how I pair my Nineteen89 Boutique's denim with a topshop high waist shorts. It looks more casual yet fashionable, kua?! HAHAHA






You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, never forget.

That's all for today. See you in next post :D

You May Also Like

0 comments