The Liebster Award

by - 10:25 PM

I received a surprise from sweetie Fion and Shermin Lee. Thank you Fion and Shermin for tagging me in this Liebster Award thing! She nominated me for the Liebster Award! I’ve been blogging now for a few years, but have really become passionate about it over the past year. So to even be nominated is a great honor, so thanks guys! Keep up the awesome!

It makes me know more about myself that I actually didn't notice!

So here goes, let's get to know what is The Liebster Award?


Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

What you have to do is :
FOLLOW the 3 easy step below to completed the task:

1Listed out 11 random facts about yourself
2Answer the 11 questions that the blogger requested to you
3Pick 11 bloggers with less than 200 follower and tag them (No tagging back)


1. 11 random facts about me.

  • I live in Penang, Straits Quey
  • My favourite colour is red
  • I love to travel and currently wish to travel to Singapore, Japan, Bangkok, Thailand, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, UK and Germany and the whole worlds
  • I love to cycle. 
  • I love collecting branded bags

I love branded stuff because it is one of the way i spend for my whole life. I got my Louis Vuitton Speedy 25, Louis Vuitton Neverful MM Damier Ebene, Burberry Haymarket Tote Bag, Prada backpack, etc. It always looks new and it last long until now unlike those  Mango, Padini, Charles & Keith bag. Their bags can't last long forever. So branded stuff always my first choice. I plan to save my money to get a Channel and Balenciaga bag. It is one of my favorite brand but THEIR BAGS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE!!!!! I have to work for two years leh D:. Is it worth? But will try my best to earn more money to get it!!!! Anyhow, LOUIS VUITTON IS MY FAVOURITE BRAND NOW LAH :D For clothing brand, I love going to TOPSHOP!! I love their brands and their clothes cause their clothes are very good quality!! DO YOU AGREE WITH ME, TOPSHOP FANS? But some clothes ain't worth with the price like their singlet. It costs RM99 @@


  • I own too much clothes, 50 pairs of shoes, and accessories than I have no place to put everything in.

  • I started playing the piano at 7. The first song I learned was “Mary had a little lamb” closely followed by “Good Morning” but i had stopped playing piano at 16. I miss how the rhythm goes. It's truly relax while playing it and i wish to get my piano back D:

  • Food and desert
  • I love searching new place for food. It is awesome tasting different restaurant with their different popular foods in their menu. And it is one of my way to gain my weight!! I'M UNDER WEIGHT LER.

  • I want to gain weight
  • I want to gain weight! As i mentioned, i'm under weight!! I am super skinny! My weight is 36kg after a very serious illness that i had in last two-three weeks ago D: I dont like to be skinny because its hard to find your size even you see many favourite clothes in front of you except TOPSHOP.

  • I wish to have brownie hair colour forever.
  • So i don't have to dye my hair every time. It cost a lot and yet its not good for health!! SO i stop dying my hair with ugly roots now =.= 
  • I love my poodles. They are cute and adorable!!!

Question from Fionism & Shermin

1) What is/are your favourite cartoon character(s)?
I don't really like cartoon. Maybe Mickey mouse and Winnie the pooh

2) What is/are your favourite accesory(accessories)?
Ring, Bracelet, Necklace

3) What is on your wishlist right now?
     Earn more money to collect LV, Prada, Chanel bags, Balenciaga wallet

4) Name your favourite country & why?
    Paris!! ROMANTIC PLACE EVER!!! Wish to go with my future husband

5) Who is your biggest celebrity crush? One female and One male.
Female : Taylor Swift
Male    : Jay Chou

6) If you could have a time machine, which year would you want to go back to? Why?
    NOW, i wish to go back to MARCH! 3rd of March a day which is my birthday and a day that i met   someone i love. But we do not chat anymore. Still, miss him! D:

7) What is your favourite movie AND favourite TV series?
Super heros like Superman, Spiderman, Batman and i don't have any favourite TV series

8) Who is/are your favourite blogger(s)?
They are Willabelle OngJane LauDaphne ChariceJionghuiAnerlynAshleyPovy, Cheesie, Audrey, Dapnefroggy, Fion

9) What is your worst habit that you wish to get rid of?
Scold people? Beat people?

10) If you can have super power, what do you want it to be? (eg: flying, becoming invisible etc...)
Want to be a Queen!! HAHAHAHA

11) What is your favourite quote of all time?
Stay strong and look forward!


Now I'm going to tag 11 blogger friends! And most of them already did this award thing d D:
  1. Povy
  2. Daphnefroggy
  3. Jxhia Wong 
  4. Carmen
  5. Jionghui Lim
  6. Nicole Chang
  7. Charis Ngui
  8. Fione
  9. Angeline tang
  10. Jowey Kong
  11. Wen Xi Khor

11 bloggers: 11 things I want to know about YOU

1. What’s your biggest fear?
2. Who’s your biggest inspiration?
3. How do you cope with missing home when you’re travelling?
4. They say a picture says a thousand words, what one photo means the most to you and why?
5. What inspired you to start traveling?
6. Why did you start a blog?
7. What are you looking forward to in 2013?
8. Do you regret any decisions you’ve made in your life?
9. What’s your favorite travel memory.
10. Where you’ve had your favorite meal?
11. What is your branded bag(s)?

Tag me when you're done! LOL I know some of you we didn't really talk before but I've read your blogs and like it! :) So now hope we can be friends and enjoy this tagging game!!

You May Also Like

0 comments