ePure Membranous Jelly Masque @ HiSHOP.MY

by - 11:53 PM

I’m a very skin care person. I love trying new skin care to find the right one that suit me. I want to find one product that can makes my skin looks fairer!!


GOOD NEWS TO ME THAT I FOUND IT AT HiSHOP! Today I am going to share with you a new product that I just received today from HiSHOP! There are ePure! I guess everyone knows about it, right? ePure can helps your skin 60% MORE HYDRATED 50% MORE REFINED 52% BRIGHTER after 40minutes. How affordable? It’s only RM130 for one jar! HiShop also having promotion now! Code ePure Promo to get discount!


HiShop comes with a box if you buy any goods from them! 


Have free voucher too 


TADAHH!! 
My two jar of ePure and two tester for me ;D



I had been reading lot of review regarding this mask by few bloggers and the result was so awesome after seeing them posting it throught instagram!! i feel like give a try! Because i want a fair skin. my skin is dark enough until i don't like seeing myself sometimes~~ ePure slogan : Minimal Time, Maximum Results".



ePure Membranous Jelly Masque come in jar and also box packaging but i got myself jar because i felt more worth! Like can use up to 9 times but i think i can use more because i apply a little compare others lah :D







The main ingredients 


Follow the instructions while you are applying it on your face

éPure Membranous Jelly Masque Benefits that you'll see after 40 mins are
1. Fairer skin
2. More even skin tone
3. Pores refined
4. Less blackheads
5. Lifting and firming of the cheek
6. Pimple spots and redness lightened
7. Laugh lines decreased

Step 1: Wash your face and apply toner then
(BEFORE)
Step 2: Apply the gel mask evenly on your whole face by using the spatula provided with thickness of 0.3-0.5cm (but im not sure how thick i apply) Apply more on T zone, pigment areas and tip of nose.



Step 3 : Leave it for 40 minutes.


Step 4 : Use the spatula scrape off mask gently with a downards motion, then rinse off throughly and continue with your own skin care routine.


(AFTER)
ok you see my ugly naked face. I swear, i never edit any picture of me here. 100% take it from my camera. Snap it using Canon camera.

Any changes?  My cheek looks brighter, isn't it? Look smoother and more even tone! It's a little itchy after you applied! i do not know why~ But it's for all skin! It is my first time applying it. Will do again after a week later :D hehe


More information, please visit http://www.epureskin.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/epureskin.

If you're interested to get one yourself, visit http://www.hishop.my/

You May Also Like

2 comments