That red dress

by - 10:06 PM

Hello. It's been quiet around here. Haze is making me so suffering till i am ill. I missed blogging life. Blogging is great. But a shift from having to tell the world about your life to just writing it down in my journal. It is one of the way to improve our English too.


I love taking photo using front camera. The reason why, because i can know the way i look HAHAHA

Btw, just got back home after watching SUPERMANNN~~! It's pretty awesome movie that i ever thought. I can say that, i almost fall asleep from the start but when it comes to the middle part, i can't wait to see till the end. Seriously, it is so "GAN JEONG"!!! DAMNN!!! I LOVE HIMM.. He is soo HANDSOMEE o.O

Lastly, outfit of the day


W E A R I N G :
Top : Twenty3 , Bag : Twenty3, Scandals : Step

One of the things I'm really thankful for, are those owner who sells nice clothes with good quality till my closet are full of pretty clothes now. I love buying through online because it is much cheaper than those shopping mall shop except those branded brand lah. If it's not for them, I wouldn't even be blogging as I am now. I love the simplicity of this dress and the heart bag. But the ugly me, couldn't wear it nicely o.O

Also, do check out their newly launched everyday!







You May Also Like

0 comments