Happy Father's Day

by - 7:49 PM

It had been 2 weeks, I never touched my blog since i'm busying with my assignments and my page stuff till my followers dropped D: ( so depressed~~! Fingers had been itchy for 2 weeks without blogging! I hope u guys miss me for those who still following me. Father's day had past for a week ago? and dad was planning to drop by at James Foo Western Food! Was shocked cause dad dislike western so much


Surprise! We were here to had our dinner 







(You will be curious, why i do not have any family pictures right? Cause those pictures is in my sister camera. Lazy to grab it from her neh) 

Lastly, my outfit of the day,
Crop top from Duo Dreams
High waist pants from Topshop
Black Sling bag from Topshop
Sneakers from H&M
Accessories from Forever 21



You May Also Like

2 comments