Cheese in a shop

by - 2:49 PM

Hi friends! I apologise for the short hiatus here. I know, i know. This blog has been pretty quiet lately. Life has been pretty busy now since college has resumed and I don't seem to find the motivation to blog nowadays.. As much as I miss the holidays, I've really missed being surrounded by people and..assignments. Yes. assignments. But somehow, I always find that blogging will be more personal. We'll see when the next update on this blog will be. Hah!

Anyone wants to buy these bags from me. I did not use before.. Leave me an email @ maryy.cheese@gmail.com


Inspired Celine bag
Height: 28cm + 13cm handle
Wide: Up 53cm + Bottom 29cm

NEVER USE BEFORE!!!

Reason why i'm selling out is because too big for me. Bought at RM168, selling at RM158. The price can be nego.




Reason why i'm selling out is because I don't like the colour. Bought at RM128 selling at RM98! The price can be nego. There are small pouch available too



Black sling bag bought it from Hong Kong
Only use for five times only.
Bought at RM128, selling RM100
(SOLD OUT WITH THANKS)


Mango shoulder bag (RED)
Bought at RM1XX (forgotten the price) selling at RM70
(SOLD OUT WITH THANKS)



Aldo (RED)
Bought at RM1XX last year (forget the proper price) selling at RM90 The price can be nego. Only used for once.


FOREVER 21 SLING BAG
Bought at RM78 selling at RM40
Never use before
Reason why im selling because my friend bought the wrong colour for me.


Catty bag
Bought at RM78 Selling at RM50
Never use before!!
(SOLD OUT WITH THANKS)



White Lacey Dress
S size
Did not wear before due to my friend bought the wrong size for me. (my size is XS)
PRICE RM70
The price can be nego at RM50 for fast dealer till 13th of June


I hope you like these items as much as I do! Leave me an email @ maryy.cheese@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 comments