HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

by - 2:00 PM

Mother is the one who give birth and we only can see everything in this world. Proud to have my mum who loves me.


I still remember, when i were young, i always ignore whatever my mum say. I disagree everything and i don't give a damn about it!

The first day i went to Kindergarden, she stay beside me, take care of me until i used to it.. Ask the teacher to take good care of me...

Then, growing up and entered to primary school, my mom was patient! I remember i cry all over a month and don't want to go to school! (because i fall sick when im 6years old at kindergarden and i used to stay at home). My mum sit for a month and take care of me! After school, she double check my very homework. When she founds out, my subject not good, she finds the best tuition teacher for me!! She even teach me writing! MY WRITING IS SO UGLY AND SHE SCOLD ME AND SHE BEAT MY HAND!! And thanks goodness, my writing is nice and perfectly now!!

After becoming to be teenager, i werre sent to SMK SUNGAI ARA (the worst school ever)!!! I wanted to changed to Convent Green Lane or SMK Hamid Khan! She try her very best to changed for me! Go here and go there and finally i can change it!! I'm so proud of my mum!! She always be there for me.

When exams were near, i start to study my subject and there she is who preparing my a dishes and everything on my table!! She prepared everything for me from the day i were born UNTIL NOW!!!! I were bless to be her daughter!!

I am thankful that my mom enrolled me in that handwriting. If it wasn't for her, I might not be able to write nicely now.

I am thankful that my mom enrolled me in piano class because those classes were cost a lot!!!!  She even bought me a brand new PIANO that cost RM10,000!!! Can you imagine it!!! i can't believe thou She bought everything about musician that i need it and wants it. I do not know how to appreciate my piano previously!! my piano keys always runs and she asked people to repair it and cost a lot again.. I'm so proud of myself!! MUSIC IS MY FAVOURITE!!!

I'M THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING THAT MY MUM DID FOR ME AND TEACH ME, AND MANY MORE!!!!

I can't explain how much I love her but what I can do now is being a great daughter and set her free from being worried about me. There's so many things I wanna achieve, and my mom is one of the reason why I MUST make it happen.



SO, Yesterday was Mother's Day, so I brought my mummy out to to nearby our house area for testing new food which just opened not long! It is located at Bayan Lepas. It is good for those workers and students who in this area!! This new restaurants name BLOOMS restaurant, a new American restaurant located at The One.


The word hanging outside of the restaurant caught my attention, it says “offering fine dining at affordable prices” where they are having this lunch promotion from Rm 8.30. Diners can choose their own desired main course from the menu and simply top up Rm 1 for a cup of Honey Green Tea or Peach Tea or Kam Quet Tea.

It should be easy to locate the place if you are familiar with this new place- The One which is strategically located at Bayan Baru, right beside PISA or opposite to D’ Piazza. There are limited tables in the restaurant and would require a short-wait during lunch hours. Parking has never been easy for this place but you may park your car right beside the road (not advisable as you might be caught for traffic summons). Service was okay and the foods were okay too..






























































Failed to recall back what we had ordered. Just enjoy the pictures and everything just cost RM52++ Cheap, isn't it?

Ratings: Taste: 5.5/10 (1-3 bad, 4-7 average, 8-10 good)
Price: 7/10 (1-3 expensive, 4-7 average, 8-10 cheap)
Service: 9/10 (1-3 bad, 4-7 average, 8-10 good)
Parking: 8/10 (1-3 bad, 4-7 average, 8-10 good)
NO Service Charge!! NO Government Tax (save that)

Address: 2-1-8, Tingkat Mahsuri 5, 11950, Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Business Hour: 11:30am to 3pm; 5:30pm to 10pm. Closed on every Tuesday.
Contact Number: 604- 646 9088

End with outfit of the day,











Top : H&M, Bottom : Topshop, Sandals : Birkenstock, Bag : LV



That's all for today :D

"So mother, I thank you for all you've done and still do. You got me, I got you, together we always pull through" - Christina Aguilera

You May Also Like

1 comments