Casual look

by - 7:18 PM

Happy Saturday people!! Everyone seems have activities to do but i'm the one who stay at home D: I AM SO BORED!!!! My one week sem break gonna end and so far, i haven't relax at all.

Anyway, today is gonna be a fashion post! For those who followed my instagram properly had been seen it already. But I'm gonna list out the brands / online shop on my outfit. (since i hv nth to do now :/)


Top from Miucious // Bottom shorts from Nineteen89 Boutique // Belt from Padini Concept Store 

Firstly, here's the most beautiful shorts  I've ever seen. Irene, the owner of Nineteen89 Boutique really does know how to source amazing clothes for her online shop. Do check it out! Their service is really really good. I got this bottom on the second day itself when I ordered it. Fast huh? Yet their quality of the clothes are awesome!!!!!

And so, is really obvious that im so in love in stripe and blue colour. Most of my clothes that are blue~~  i have a lot of stripe top but i don't have stripe bottom so bought it straight away when i saw Irene from @Nineteen89 Boutique sells it.. weee~~

Secondly! I'd like to share my opinion on Miucious's shopping experience. I'm so glad that every clothes of them are nice and looks definitely the same through their albums.

Both of their online shops are awesome!! Check it out NOWWW!!!








It is ever so much easier to be good if your clothes are fashionable.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

You May Also Like

1 comments