Who do you think you are

by - 10:11 PM

I feel like talking about guys today. i just don't know why my mind pops up a title which is, "why guys are so choosy want to be with a pretty girl compared with a ugly wan?"

but i feel like putting the title as, "who do you think you are" - christina perri

Okay, no one is ugly in this world. but most of the guys rather want a very pretty girl than the normal wan?



lol.. (speechless)

Sometimes i cry myself to sleep because of how i look. I'm so ugly and so thin. The people i hang around are drop dead gorgeous and i'm like the the ugly thin girl. I have like never had a boyfriend (i mean never get one who truly loves me or something?) and my friends are complaining on how many guys like them. No guys ever dance with me at parties and no guy ever talks to me. I look in the mirror sometimes and just start crying + asking myself, "why i look so ugly??" people say focus on the good things about you but the matter there is not one thing that is beautiful on me. so i dont know what i should do. Sometimes i want to separate myself from the world. (lol, just kidding)

I am so mind with my ugly part. my face, my teeth, my body and everything. but i still dare taking picture of myself and show the whole world.

why guys love pretty girls?



#1 friend said, "i have to face her for 60years if i get to married her. i can't face the ugly want. i will accept it although she did plastic surgery. As long as she looks pretty."

#2 friend said, "i want a pretty girl so i will wait for it. i wait my true love."

But one of a guy tell me,
"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman as your wife so for my personal point of view get an normal girl to marry you. A pretty woman makes her husband look small and very often causes his downfall as soon as he married her and then she starts to do the things that will break his heart."

Guys have different ways to figure out the reason.. But its true to have a pretty girl than the ugly wan. but don't so choosy lah.. XD

Sometimes You Will Never Know The True Value Of Moment Until It Become A Memory (:

But if you make an ugly woman your wife, you'll be happy for the rest of your life because an ugly woman cooks meals on time and she'll always give you peace of mind

LOLLL!!!

Don't let your friends say you have no taste.

Though her face is ugly, her eyes don't match. Take it from me, she's a better catch

Some guys are so mean. They can say in this way.

HEY!! I saw your GIRLFRIEND the other day AND SHE WAS SO UGLYY..

SO FREAKING MEAN, YOU KNOW?? ZZZzzzz~~

I was saying that we should be some we should be. Be confident on yourself. No one is ugly!!! Sherlyn told me, "NO ONE IS UGLY DONT SAY THAT!!!! SKINNY PEOPLE VERY PRETTY ONEEEE. ALL OF US WANT ALSO CANNOT :) She is just awesome for me..

Love for who you are right now. Nobody is perfect but don't use it an excuse as your flaws. You can be someone better when you realize and admit your mistakes. So what if there's no one who appreciate you? I'm sure there are 1 people who will appreciate you among the others. If there's no one, your family and god will always appreciate for who you are and what you are for now. If you want to be appreciated, be someone you will appreciate. Don't make someone's life worst just to ease yours Smile more :)

Don't let others to influence you.

There is someone for everyone. if your not happy with yourself do something about it, but do it from a health standpoint, not a trying to impress the public standpoint. Looks should come second to health concerns. No human is a fat ugly. You are the way god made you. We cant judge others and we don't look like supermodels. If you think you are the only one who doesn't get attention at parties and games you are sadly mistaken. Where you are is where it is at and it is that simple. Dont be concerned so much in what others think, be nice, be yourself, people will either take you or leave you and the latter really don't matter!

I blog about this because there are amount of my friends like to see pretty girls. and i was like, "i'm not pretty meh?" hahaha and some do agree that im not pretty lol =.=


I feel horrible about myself because everyone likes to compare me to other people and always ended up getting all a trashy hurtful comments.. Everyone makes fun of how i look. LOL!! im not fat but i think im extremely ugly zzz~~

I have never had a real bf in my whole life and i'm scared tht im gonna end up being alone for the rest of my life. it is hard not to compare yourself to other people when your always around drop dead gorgeous women.. but i cant help it and i always end up hating my looks n myself after..

I have got absolutely no confidence in myself.

But i'm telling myself i will get what i want some days.. I gotta have confidence for myself. Life is a challenge and i can't give up half way..

I WANT TO BE PRETTYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLLL

OKAY, I guess i had already out of topic and i do not know what im trying to say here.. zzz whatever.. try to understand whatever i am trying to say or maybe you can enjoy the song below who sang by Jason. He is awesome!!!



Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building. Your head tells you, Idiot you're gonna die but your heart tells you, Dont worry pretty girl you can fly.

You May Also Like

1 comments