Chili's

by - 2:09 PM

A dinner date with my babe at Chili's Restaurant, located at Gurney Plaza. A very comfortable place for us to eat and their foods are all awesomessss!! So, we planned to had out dinner there and chit chat with each other..


Their foods is quite expensive but i never been there for once soo.. ya, have a tired with their food. I will always want to try new restaurant/cafe/bar for their foods,drinks and their deserts. As everyone says, never try, never know. I can discover different cuisine of food from here. A restaurant that totally worth to pay for a visit! I will definitely back to you again, I promise.. (if i got moneyy.. out of my budget now.. time to save money.)













Hair back to black colourr

Ice Lemon Tea
That is our favourite.. 




Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers
Strips of hand-battered chicken, breaded then fried to perfection for that extra crispy crunch. Served with corn on the cob, homestyle fries and out spicy and smoky honey-chipotle sause.


Fire-Grilled Chicken and Portobello
Fire-grilled chicken breasts with marinated Portobello mushroom served over zesty peppercorn sauce with loaded mashed potatoes (beef bacon) and seasonal veggies


The food I recommended! I think this is a must try, if you have no idea what to eat, try this :) Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers!!! People said you never judge a book by its cover, just like you cannot judge the food by how it's look! I'm not the only one who said it is good, 2 of us thought so.  hehe

Happy Saturdayy~~





Hair back to black colourr.. Feel free to check it out for my hair outcome http://mary-cheese.blogspot.com/2013/03/back-to-black.html :)
And lastly, simple OUTFIT OF THE DAY :







Bye byeee~~

You May Also Like

0 comments