Mix and match

by - 7:08 PM



Hello.. Happy Valentine's Day everyone.. Always be happy with your lovely partner.. Go enjoy your day but remember don't take it so special day for today but make everyday to be special with your love.. Bless all of the couples are enjoying their day today.. Gonna see what their partner give them.. and I'm here to say i'm single D: and no one wants me!! Waiting for my prince to pick me up soonnnn.. or else i will be alone forever.. haha

Well, well, well, i'm here to blog about my outfit of the today since i have nothing to do now.. gonna fill up my time on blogging to stop thinking about how my future bf gonna be.. How it will looks like and how good he is to me and blah.. blah.. blah..

Telling myself to be positive!!

Ya!! POSITIVE!!

Again, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone...

Here's my outfit and i know no one gonna read my blog cause everyone is busying with their valentine so all pictures below..

ENJOY :)







Mix and Match with different items, accessories and brands.
Top from Hush Puppies
Shoes from Cotton On
Bag from Mango
Sunglasses from Vincci
Bracelet bought it from Pradigm@KL

Okay, i'm liar.. still lots of words here.. haha

Went out with my parents today, did some shopping at gurney plaza and i update CNY clothes for myself. LOL!! I know it's weird buying CNY clothes again.. Actually i finding an excuse to buy more clothes cause i have least of dress.. Dress is easily for me to wear whenever i go. i don't have to mix and match when i am not in the mood, right? You got my point if you are a lady..

Btw, is my first time buying a dress from Hush Puppy.. I were thinking to buy tee for myself since i got a lot of voucher for hush puppies and i saw this in front of my eyes.. Like, wow!! it's beautiful.. I were worried, what if i look ugly while wearing on it? and what if doesn't match on me? I worry too much until i asked for the promoter suggestion and she said it's beautiful and i still not satisfy with the suggestion that she gave, then i asked my mum. She said, look great with you.. hmm, i really afraid to buy. I will regret easily..

Again, the promoter came in front of me.. i thought she gonna scold me or being mad.. haha.. I'm wrong!! The promoter came and gave me alot of her own opinion and i felt she's right then i buy it since I don't have any Hush Puppies dress before.




The colour of the bag and shoes are match with each an other







Sunglasses


The bracelet of OOTD 


The things I used to bring along

Is the dress looks good on me? Hope to see your comment below :)

Here's yesterday Outfit of Day 4 for CNY
Nice? :D




This is the shot that I did not ready cause i received a message from my friend..
but quite natural and nice huh? hehehe



Mix and match 2
Top from H&M
Bottom from Esprit
Shoes from Birkenstock
Bag from Mango

and some picture are available on Instagram.
Follow me now?
My username is maryy_cheese

Every clothes brings different fashionable in different styles. Different design of clothes can match different outfit even though you wear the same clothes that you bored with it. You can even recycle your clothes to design a new design.

"Fashion is always of the time in which you live. It is not something standing alone. But the grand problem, the most important problem, is to rejeuvenate women. To make women look young. Then their outlook changes. They feel more joyous." Coco Chanel





"I am not young but I feel young. The day I feel old, I will go to bed and stay there. J'aime la vie! I feel that to live is a wonderful thing. "



Last but not least, my 14 years old sister helped me to shoot these.. She's talented and i know it!!! hahaha.. Will post more outfit shots soon so my blog won't looks bored :) Okayyy.. That's all for today lah :D

You May Also Like

1 comments