Dust off the holidays

by - 10:08 PM


photos taken by my sister

Lovely red sweater from Mango | Half Pant Half Skirt from Brands Outlet  | Necklace from Vogue Maison | Shoes from All Star @ Converse

Hello, hello, hellooo! Well first of all, my chinese new year holiday is ending and school is starting tomorrow. But I still not ready for it yettt!! More holidayy please *.* It's gonna be hard for me to erase off the holiday mood and start waking up from bed then back to college in time.. Damn!! I shouldn't be blogging now cause i having test tomorrow and i still haven't get ready yet @@ I guess, nvm lah.. Still early for me.. HMMMmm.. Anywhere, I did enjoy every single day of CNY with my big family and my friends... Awesome day past and suffering day comes.. But I did spent quality of time with the people I truly love, ate too much of good food it feels so bad and spend the others money $.$, drink too much of cans drinks it makes me can't stop drinking it, keep hanging out to the mall, till i have no mood for college life..It gonna took a breather from everything and it will back to normal.. Everyone is leaving.. I gonna miss them soon.. Come back to visit us more, ya :D

Btw, here's my outfit of the day.. I thought i'm not going out today so sleeping at afternoon.. A second later, receive a phone call from my friend who asking me out. I can't wait to dress up myself and off to Gurney Plaza.. haha* Here's one of my loving sweater that i bought it from Mango! It's quite comfortable to wear when it's raining season..  The prints are adorable too. I've had my eye on this sweater for a long time and i could not live without it although it's my old clothes but it still looks good for me...













Got to goo.. Byeee... :D



"Luxury bags make your life more pleasant, make you dream, give you confidence, and show your neighbors you are doing well.” — Karl Lagerfeld 

You May Also Like

0 comments