Clad in Blue and Black

by - 9:28 PM


This is the last post of photos I will update cause back to college soon! And I still have not prepare for my test on coming Monday @@ Ignoreeeee*!

Pictures taken from my Samsung Galaxy S3 and some are canon. I'm really happy with how the photos came out without any edit and of course it will look better if edit a few part? Like brighter up the image? And i can't stay without my camera. Camera helps me to take amazing photo to share with you.

Here are the first batch of outfit that i used to wear. I had lots simple outfit but i mix and match to become more better. Also, a huge thank you to those magazine who taught me how to dress myself up.  How simple, right?!

I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all.” - Coco Chanel




photos by my sister

Top from Topshop | Bottom from La Maison De Mode | Bracelet bought it from Paradigm@KL | Necklace from Vogue Maison

Btw, I'm pleasantly happy with how much my little sister's photography skills have improved. and she started to be my photography now!! haha.

This studded denim pants is my new favourite pant in my closet! It's quite perfect yet the material of the pants.. Nice and confortable!! The cut, the material, the little detailing of studs and the button. It's edgy and feminine at the same time !!



"I am not young but I feel young. The day I feel old, I will go to bed and stay there. J'aime la vie! I feel that to live is a wonderful thing. " - Coco Chanel



<









To me, prepare your minds for a better outfit everyday to keep you looks good always. Is freedom how you dress up yourself for a one day look and for an unforgettable look to everyone - yours truly

You May Also Like

0 comments