01122012

by - 12:21 PM

Hello, hello! Today I will blog something about Sushi and Christmas decoration. I know, it is totally different things but is kidda long, I din share food on my blog!!! [Please don't feel bored reading ma blog :( ]

I went to Queensbay Mall with my sisters and dropped by Sushi King since we were hungry and we are not able to watch any movie in da cinema.. Totally FULL!! Regretted never book earlier :(

Never mind.. Still we can eat Sushi.. LOL!


Drink Iced Green Tea like a Kid (LOL)









LET'S EAT !!!






We messed up the table and ate so dirty.. HAHAHA

After that, we walked across to the main door and we saw Christmas decoration had decorated by Queensbay Mall with those sponsors and I can feel Christmas with those Christmas decoration NOW!! It is so beautiful but it won't be as beautiful as KL decoration!! Plus, plus, plus, I can't wait to receive Chritsmtas pressie from you guys..    Will you give me Christmas Pressie? HAHA!!

I want to collect more Christmas pressie on Christmas day although I am not Christian but we can celebrate Christmas right?









Boyish Look 
OOFD of mine :

Top: Kitshen, Grey Singlet : Esprit, Black Pants : Brands Outlet, Bag : Nose, Shoes : Converse All Stars














That's all for day with messy post :/

You May Also Like

0 comments