How to be not scare of watching ghost movie?

by - 5:43 PM

when there's effect sounds that is loud and "boom boom boom"  is coming through the speakers...

I know it sounds really sissy from me, but I am 18 and I'm scared of ghost. LOL!! Sounds stupid, huh? Hahaha but still, I like watching ghost movies, because I want to know the story, but everytime I watch at cinema, I used to closed my ears, close my eyes and playing with my phone sometimes. Like, I can't concentrate watching it.. And after that, I couldn't sleep at night! My friends think that I am really cowardy, but it wasn't really my fault.


So, I were watching Silent Hill with my bunch of friends at Queensbay Mall because the trailer looks so interesting for me.. I thought it's not scary, but when the movie started, I started to close my eyes after seeing a girl with two blacky eyes..
3-Silent-Hill-Revelation-092112-Watermarked
This story talked about,
Heather Mason and her father have been on the run for years, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she doesn’t fully understand. Now on the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by terrifying nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she's not who she thinks she is.
I do not know how to describe the story..


Try to imagine while you are in cinema hall and you are watching 3D for this movie. I was like, what? No normal screen? GOSH!! The view looks so real like i'm watching the real ghost in front of me!! I couldn't able still comfortable yet keep closing my eyes and eyes.. HOLY SHIT!!

The part that I scare of :
Silent Hill: Revelation (2012) Movie Image

and many more..

After watching movie, we went to Tong Pak Fu for da desert.. (pictures taken by Ipad2 so the picture will look a lil blur)






Got to go.. See ya :)

You May Also Like

3 comments