The day on 13112012

by - 2:26 AM

Blogging about a random day at night!
Boyish look :

Outfit of the day (half part)
Cap from : EX, black in colour
Shirt from : Esprit
Shorts from Brands Outlet
Bag I took from : Charles & Keith (See here)

I love this picture so much.. I don't know what you guys think about this picture but Im in love the way I took it. Badly, it is dark and I had try my best to edit the image brighter.. LOL!!


Took a shot of us in the car..

Another shot of us!!




Trying to update more so my blog would not look so empty and bored for those who viewed my blog because i don't wish my followers to unfollow me.. I WILL CRYY, YOU KNOW?

We decided to have a drinks today since it's a Happy Deepavali and the boys are so free yet we were so bored.We suppose to out earlier but we kept wasted our time asking this and that then end up, hang out at night around 8++ I don't even know should I call it as go out for drinks or crapping life. I guess, I should have called both of it because we did drinks and we did crap.. We talked about girls the most!!! We met a few girls there and they are one of my boy's friend. One of the girl interested to talk with my other friend. They were so shy!! LOL LOL LOL, hahaha.

By the way, we had our drinks @Starbucks, Straits Quey.. It's my first time enjoy my life with them so much much.. Hope to hang out more with them..

And, and, and, I almost killed someone in the car because he loves to crap something that isn't true and perli all around..

BUT BUT BUT.... I HAVE TO SAY THEY ARE SO REALLY GOOD! CAN JOKES, CAN PLAY, CAN EVERYTHING!!


Two of the black clothes forced to take picture.. Act like shit!!! HAHAHAHA

You May Also Like

0 comments