HOW TO GAIN MY WEIGHT?

by - 10:08 AM

Seriously, I want to gain my weight now!! I'm too skinny yet not healthy at all...

LOOK AT ME!! 
Seriously, I am so skinny like shit!! I couldn't wear some of clothes because it will makes me look too skinny like a girl who have no food to eat nor drinks..

I believe that thin people have a very fast metabolic rate. I have often been told that I should lift weights, but cannot find time on a regular basis to do so.

Anyway, I'd much appreciate it if you could give me guidelines as to how to increase weight, especially through diet. What kinds of food should I be eating? How many times a day should I eat? How big should the meals be? I hear the soya bean is very nutritious! Is this true? if so, what could I eat or drink that contains soy?

First of all, I would like to thank to "Hui Ling" who always help me to clear up those acnes, so that I can have a beautiful face like everyone do.. She guide me to eat three times of meals for morning, afternoon and night.. She ask me to balance my meals for within 3weeks so I can see my results.. She even intro me a product, called as Herbalife.

It looks like this:
Go to their website to see more : http://www.herbalife.com.my/


She ask me to increase the number of calories that I take in each day. Try to add a little more food to each meal, especially food with high in calories. Be sure to add foods high in healthy fats, such as olive oil, avocado, and nuts. Don't eat too oily too..

Secondly, avoid skipping meals.


I guess, I should start doing this by today.. GOOD LUCK TO ME!!!

You May Also Like

1 comments