Feeling that tells me,

by - 11:22 PM

I'M DEAD!!!

Peoples who had liked my facebook page, might know what I had did in my daily life... Actually, nothing special from me but today, i having so much pain in the early morning. You know what? I having stomach pain at 0445am!!! IT'S TERRIBLE PAIN LIKE NO ONE WILL AMAZING ABOUT IT! People who is reading this, might think i'm having period.. Yes, you are right..

Am I talking something that is disgusting?  LoL. LoL. I guess all of the female having the same problems as I do lah..

SO WHAT NOW?

I'm eating so much sour foods yesterday.. Maybe it doesn't called as food but it is called as ... (i don't know what it called as.. lol)


eating an sour food and your face will turn to like this. (like the image shown above)

I do not know why I love eating sour foods all the time.. Sour foods makes me pain like hell today and I did not mark the calendar when is the date i'm coming for the next month.. i do not used to it.. That's why I always having a terrible stomach pain..

That’s actually about it for me. I used to get worse cramps but not so much anymore. I will started no mood, and sometimes I might easily mad on someone.. I looked like a mad girl scolding people.. Sometimes I scold people for no reason but they are so kind letting me to scold them.. (HAHAHAHAHAHA) This is what others people called me as, CRAZY GIRL / FUNNY GIRL!

For serious issues, I might stay emotion when something sad happens or even I watched a love movie and I started to think about my past and I can sad for the whole day.. CRAZY RIGHT? I KEEP MYSELF IN THE ROOM AND DON'T WANNA TALK WITH PEOPLE!!
But that doesn’t mean I don’t like talking about my feelings! I am still a teenager, k! I love sharing stories with my girlfriends!!!

EVERY TEENAGERS AND EVEN WOMEN DID ALL THE TIME!!!



Women share feelings where as men often form relationships around activities. They rarely sit down with a buddy and talk about how they feel about certain things or how their personal lives are going. WHAT MEN ALWAYS DO? Working, Sports, and talking about cars and so on..  This is what their feelings but not as much as women. Women do it all of the time. We share from our souls with our sisters, and apparently that is very good for our health. Because we do not keep something in the heart. We share and we talked.. So we would not get sick easily! I MEAN, the serious sick who people stay at home alone, keep them alone in the room and bla bla bla..

THAT'S CRAZY WOMEN DO... (HAHAHAHA)

That’s why girls  likes to share our thoughts and feelings with others, unlike boys!

SO, PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW ME.. REMEMBER TO MARKED DOWN THE CALENDAR WHEN YOU CAME YOUR PERIOD LAST MONTH, SO YOU WILL NOT GET "STOMACH PAIN" EASILY!!



I think most girls did except me!! Lol!

You May Also Like

0 comments