Dave Deli is love !

by - 6:39 PM

Hello there.. I gonna blog about my mummy's birthday celebration eve.. and welcome back to my eledest sister which hardly work from S'pore.

Okay, We had been lots of times here and my mum wanted to come here for food again because the foods are awesome !!! so we decided to have brunch together @Dave Deli, Queensbay Mall. But hell yeah, there are bunch of peoples lining up to waited for their turns and lots of foods are sold out.. What's more? We were afraid we couldn't order the food that we want.. But you know what? God save us!!! Hahahaha* We got everything we want except me.. Dali's Original sold out =[[[ so, we ordered,

Fish and Chips

Two Hawaiian Chicken Chops

Beef 
(duno what it's da name.. just forget it)










WE HAD FINISHED IT =] 




OUTFIT OF THE DAY :
Top : Mango, Bottom : Black Skirt, Shoes : Shoepoint

TADA!!! THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY... Please miss me so you would not get bored while reading my post everyday.. HAHAHAHA, just joking lah :D

You May Also Like

1 comments