Dinner with family

by - 7:56 PM

My family and I had our dinner at Good Good Restaurant. It is my second time been there.. The first time we went there with all my cousins and my grandmother. We had an argument until we don't wish to go there anymore.. It is a bad memories for us and yet we were so unhappy eating there.. It had been past for a long long years ago so today, we decided to go there again since most of the restaurant had closed and we want to try the dishes there.. I have been looking forward to go back ever but no chance.


Dressed up myself in this way because I do not want anyone said I'm older my second sister.. It's kidda sad whenever I heard from aunty and uncle or maybe cousins and brother in law.. Did you guys ever had this feeling before? I tied up my hair and wear a dress.. A bit younger right? How old am I in this picture? ^^

Then my younger sister helped me to tied up three ribbons behind so it won't looks so bored than before..

WHAT DO YOU THINK? HAHAHA

Was waiting everyone preparing.. Around 9pm, we off to go and dropped there at 0930 if I'm not wrong.. 

LET'S DRINK TOGETHER =] 

opps, sorry! The picture is kidda blur =[ but guess what is it?

We are eating now!!

Vegetables

Fried Taufu!

Curry with ...

Chicken will black sause

Fish

LAUGHING NON STOP WHEN I VIEW THOSE PICTURES IN MY GALLERY..

Picture uploaded through Instagram.. Follow me on Instagram.. 

Okay, that's all for today.. This is what I did on Monday.. Happy Family + Happy Monday ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments