Liese Bubble Hair Colour

by - 11:47 PM

HELLOOO! I just finished dying my hair at my bestie's house today and I would like to say "how great the product" for me!! It's my first time using Liese product which is import from Japan and I never try it before so I try it today since my hair colour looks so ugly and I am so lazy to go to salon for hair colour.. As I heard so much rumours from my friends saying how good Liese product and how pretty the colour are after the results comes out after two days or three days.. The colour won't so easily appear after done dye!! I listened it and I try so I get Liese Bubble Hair Colour product from Watson and it cost me RM34++ because Guardian do not have any stock left with the colour that I want..

I choosed Jewel Pink and looks quite nice from the picture shown so I grab it after taking an hour to think what colour to buy.. 

Everything in a box.. Let me zoom each in each picture.

LET'S THE PICTURE TELLS YOU A STORY..
Jewel Pink from Liese Product!

Solution :o (actually i do not know what is that ==)

The solution mix with this in a bottle!

It's a treatment after done dye your hair but I advise you not to use.. It anti for those sensitive skin like me.. 

WARNING : HOW TO USE AND WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT USE!

HOW TO MIX AND ETC.

A GLOVES!

RESULTS AFTER THAT..

How to use? 
1) Make sure you comb your hair nicely..
 2) Wear the gloves that provided!
3) Combine the Solution 2 into Solution 1 (the transparent bottole)
4) Then mix it together atleast five times.. Do not shake the bottle!!
5) After that, replace the pink foamer cap as the picture shown you above and twist it until it is tight as possible.
6) Hold the container straightly and squeeze it onto your hand.
 (it's good when it comes out the bubbles.. if it is not, you may throw it and consider that you are not lucky)
7) After that, place it on your hair..
8) After you are done, massage your hair to looks eventually

CHECK HERE FOR MORE INFROMATION, GUYS.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trnvdk0niCQ


But we do not have much bubble compared with the video.. and the the colour still the same as like my hair colour but looks abit red when I go under the sunlight but still looks ugly because the colour do not looks even as the picture show..

It's is my first and my very last time to use this liese product.. I advise you not to buy it and rather pay for the salon for the good customer service and friendly look from them. If you really want to try at least once in your life, you should pick the brown one but not any colour that provided from Liese.

See the results? No changes right? Liese, you disappointed me!!
Got to go, See ya..

You May Also Like

0 comments