The Avengers

by - 11:50 PM

Finally I had watch Avengers which I want to watch for a very long time but no one would like to accompany me and some had watched with their couple.. Thanks to my friend who willing to spend time with me today and also I'm glad that he has not watch yet.



We bought the tickets after we had reached to Queensbay Mall where nearby our house..

Go to room number 7 and enjoy the movie.. This movie is awesomeeeeeeeeee because the director had combined six actors which are Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. The Avengers team to defeat an unexpected enemy threatening global safety and security. Despite pulling together the ultimate dream team, Nick Fury and longtime confidant Agent Coulson must find a way to convince the Super Heroes to work with, not against each other, when the powerful and dangerous Loki gains access to the Cosmic Cube and its unlimited power.


The Loki went mad.. He steal others heart and turns damn to become a devil so they can help Loki to built things Loki wants!


He is one of the guy, Loki turns him to helps Loki.


The war start!!!


I think everyone had watched except me, right? Click and play the trailer if you haven't watch it!

You May Also Like

0 comments