31st of May

by - 11:54 PM

HAVE YOU WENT AND EAT BASKIN ROBIN ON 31ST OF MAY? I was supposed to go outing with my friends but end up eating BASKIN ROBIN with my sister because group of my friends currenly lack out money and they want to crap nearby beach so I asked them and changed it the next day which is on 1st June! Am I being bad friend for them? I hope they won't think that way cause I really wanted to eat BASKIN ROBIN FOR SO LONG but it's quite expensive till I never think to look whenever I across to Baskin Robin! We went to Queensbay Mall, Baskin Robin. After we had parked our car, we straight walked to Baskin Robin and buy it! Did you know that we should take number before we order? But we didn't!  I cant believe the kindness cashier  gave us to ordered cause there are lot of people but they were trying ice-cream flavour. So end up, we ordered!



I can't wait to eat them =]










SEE!! There are lots of people queue up and order their ice-cream flavour! WE WERE JUST LUCKY ON 31ST OF MAY 2012!!!





After that, we were having movie at 0930pm! The movie called "SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN"! I know everyone likes this movie because it is full house!! Actually we wanted to watched at 0705pm but IT IS FULL!! We changed our plan to plan B!

CURIOUS OUR ACTIVITY FOR PLAN B?
Firstly, we took our time at Baskin Robin! Almost an hour we finished our Ice-Cream because it is large and  many ice-cream had filled in! Secondly, we went to Kitschen, Nichii, Mango, Forever 21, Aldo, Esprit Stores!

OUTFIT OF THE DAY : 
Top from Esprit and Bottom from Cheryl Collection(but i bought it from Prangin Mall store)!

But I bought a few clothes from Nichii store although we had move to different kind of store that I mentioned above!

I bought two sweaters with different design and colours!
Yellow Sweater

Red Sweater! (I'M SORRY THE COLOUR AIN'T LOOK RED BECAUSE MY BED COLOUR IS RED AND IT TURNS OUT THIS COLOUR ALTHOUGH I HAD ON MY FLASH LIGHT!)

And half dress and half pants =]


Last but not least, we went up to cinema room and wait for the movie to start since the shop about to close =] MOVIE TIME!!!


I can describe ONE WORD for this movie!! AWESOME!!! IT IS FREAKING AWESOME TILL I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!

That's all for today, readers =] Before I end this post, I would like to wish before 12am. BE GOOD TO ME, JUNE! I WANT MORE HAPPINESS!!

You May Also Like

0 comments