04052012

by - 7:24 PM

I went out with my sister for a very sudden to Gurney Plaza, Penang. We decided to spend time for a movie at there. We drive through from highway to crossed the Burma Road but we never noticed there were having traffic jam =.=" I am so regret that I never turn on the radio to listen the news!! It brings us for two hours for reaching Gurney Plaza. my legs were super duper tired cause I keep stepped the brek and petrol. GOSH!! I HATE TRAFFIC JAM SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!

By the way, we had watched "SAFE"! The movie makes me so nervous and scare till I punch my sister on the right.. Hahaha* I'm just over and I am not purpose to treat her like that.. She knows my pattern and attitude so she do not blame me nor scolding me.. What a good sister.. But she keeps ask me to claim down and stop my action.. Hahaha*


Before we watch movie, we dropped to Chatime and order some drinks for ourselves.

Chocolate Mousse from the left and Red Bean Milk Tea from the right, It's mine drinks!


WHAT A CUTE IMAGE SHOWING ON THE TOP LER ^^

SNAP, SNAP AND SNAP!






























Outfit of the day :

Red hair band, Jacket from Mango, Pink Singlet from Kitschen, Shorts from Brands Outlet, Shoes from Shoez Obsession and Bag from Charles and Keith.

After the movie, we snapped again. LOL!!



















WHY I USED MY TABLET OR MY HAND TO COVERED MY FACE?
It is because something grow on my face and it ruin my face =.="

It's getting bigger and bigger and it almost a month for having this so you can noticed that, I used my hair or something to covered it.. I just hate people looking that because they show me freaking weird face wherever I go..

I am going to meet the doctor or end of May because I need to concentrate with my exam first. My exam is more important for me. May god bless me that "the thing" is nothing for me. Please don't tell me something that is negative after I meet you, doctor.

That's all for today.. Happy Wesak day for tomorrow and a reminder for Penang people.. Never ever drive thru highway and Jelutong because it will traffic jam tomorrow.. Everyone was going there for free food and drinks..

You May Also Like

2 comments