Memories

by - 10:49 PM



I watched a video about memories between a young guy and his ex-girlfriend! They are in love with each other but a girl's family side dispute her with her boyfriend.. She makes a decision to break up with her boyfriend. But when they met each other in the mall again, they still got the feeling towards each other. The boy started to miss her and think about her. First love is important and they will never forget the moment with each other..

This is why, I went back to the guy who had been treat me so good in previously. I used to ignore him from the first time he asked me out but there always something in my heart which can makes me remind him the way how I treat him last time then I started used to go out with him.. My feeling comes into "likes" and turns into "love" again.

"It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."

So this is how I gonna waste my lifetime to forget him.. It's hard to let it go but I have too  cause this video makes me wake up cause maybe he will go back to his ex girlfriend when they meet each other again.. It's wasting my time if I still waiting for him, right?



Hmm, confusing.. I do not know how I gonna let him go from my heart =[[

You May Also Like

0 comments