Cry

by - 11:07 PM

Well, I'm about to sleep but you comes to my mind and I started to think of you with the memories we had been through. I feel like I'm stupid enough to think about you.



Sometimes, I do not want to know anything or anything else about you because I'm afraid I will ruin my mood whenever my mind think of you. I just dislike this feeling when missing someone from the bottom of my heart. I'm suffering whenever or however I think of you and sometimes you appear in front of my eyes for suddenly. Do you know how's the feeling when we were mission someone that he/she do no think or miss you back? I know you still missing a girl but it seems she do the same like how you did to me. She do not likes you anymore. Just wake up!! How I wish I can find a guy who treat me right that never hurts me or tear me apart. He truly prove his love yet treat me right. Hmm, I think the day won't come to me :/

I Cry, I can't sleep because thinking of You. Nobody hear me cry. My heart want to cry! It's hurt from the bottom of my heart when I think the way you treated me!! So I told myself "You must be strong now! You must never give up! When people make you cry, You are afraid of the dark , Don't forget the light is always there!!" I'm going to smile and make you think I'm HAPPY! I'm going to laugh, So you don't see me CRY! I'm going to let you go in style and event if it KILL me! I'm going to :)



I SHOULD HAVE TO BE IN THIS WAY SO MY LIFE COULD BE BETTER AND EVEN MORE HAPPINESS COME!!


Okay, time for me to go to bed cause I'm going to college tomorrow afternoon at 1pm! Good night, boys and girls ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments