30042012

by - 8:13 PM

Hello blogger. I am sorry for the lake of update and taking so one day to blog about my daily sometimes. I currently were busying about my moral essays, examination at college. I do not know how to divide my time although i have two days of classes. Can you imagine there are four essays for you to do without the lecturer guide you. It's so hard for me to do because I do not know how to start for the introduction and the way how to write.. End up, I used SPM formate to writes it.

Well, I went out with my sisters for awhile to Queensbay Mall. They wanted to get books and stationary stuff there and me, I want to relax myself than getting busy all the time. I even want to show my hair to all the peoples around there cause I went for a hair treatment before I follow my sister to Queensbay Mall.

Joan is my hairstylist who had done 15minutes treatment for me and even curl up my hair for temporary. I feel greats and I feel to cut short my hair until the shoulder length like the picture below.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS IT SUITABLE FOR ME?

This was the treatment which I am doing today..


and I got a hair treatment from them too. It costs RM100 after 10% discount.


Dropped to Queensbay Mall and snapped the view there. It was so awesome.. All the light turns on and it looks like a birthday cake with many candles on the top :D








Lastly, I went to Delicious with my friend and ordered a few deserts over there.







(sorry if the image looks sucks for you cause my tablet battery was low so it turns the image sucks too. IDONOTKNOWWHY T.T)


The deserts were so much delicious and much much delicious. I feel like going there again.. Maybe I gonna bring birthday boy on Wednesday night ^^
That's all for today.. HAPPY LABOUR DAY TO ALL THE WORKERS TOMORROW =]

You May Also Like

0 comments