11022012

by - 11:33 PM

Sisters day again so we dropped to Queensbay Mall for movie. We watched Chronicle.


Buying Snacks to preparing for the movie. WALKING TO ROOM NUMBER 3 NOW =]*

COMBO 2 (with one box of popcorn and one regular drinks) and Nuggets large.


The story focuses on the lives of three Portland teens that become exposed to a mysterious substance in the woods, and, as a result, begin to develop incredible powers. They work together to hone their skills for fun, until personal and family problems begin to turn them against one another. Three high school students make an incredible discovery, leading to them developing uncanny powers beyond their understanding. As they learn to control their abilities, and use them to their advantage, their lives start to spin out of control, and their darker sides begin to take over.

While I'm watching the movie, my phone rang with da vibrating alert and I'm shock with seven messages from him.



It's my first time copy and paste my conversation here. We look sucks in typing cause having lots of grammar mistakes that what we love to do. joking* (I'm the one who like it XD) Can you tell me what he wanna do from the start? I'm confuse :/ but I'm quite excited whenever he text me.
I got a feeling that he might gives me a happy+big surprise on that day. Hope it won't turns into negative stuff. I'm bored with that. =.=

Lastly, check out the trailer.

The movies looks kidda bored in the beginning but fine at the end so don't worry. It's quite awesome. It almost looks like Paranormal who use to take video cam to record everything in the world.

You May Also Like

5 comments