Underworld

by - 11:50 PM


I had watched UNDERWORLD IN 3D!! OMG! WHAT AN AWESOME MOVIE I WATCHED TODAY..


Kate Beckinsale as Selene in underworld 2012 awakening.


Theo James as David. THE HANDSOME GUY =]


ACTIONS TIME!


Selene the awesome girl!! YENG!!


Michael Ealy as Detective Sebastian


I'm in love with this movie so much much.. This movie tell us about, human forces discover the existence of the Vampire and Lycan clans, a war to eradicate both species commences. The vampire warrioress Selene leads the battle against humankind.


And I do not afraid to watch 18 years old and above movie cause I'm official 18 years old this year but still I haven't blow a candle for this year. =]



Lastly, check this out! You will even go for the movie after watching the trailer =]

Have a nice day.. Goodbye :D

You May Also Like

0 comments