Small trip 2 , 26012012

by - 12:01 AM

Sorry for the lack of update.  I was too tired after I came back from an outings nowadays. Another small trip i went with Jackson on the day after paddy field trip. My day has been really excited and enjoyful. Today will be the best small trip with Jackson for this week so far. He brings me to Bird Park as I never except there are different kind of birds and even I saw crocodile and ugly snakes! That's "IEW" for me :/ I hates snakes so much. I closed my eyes and walk straight to the birds area. Grr! How come bird park provided crocodile and snakes? OMG! for serious !


I named this bird as "Greenie Bird" since I do not save all the birds name in my mind. =]


Parrot? Whatever as the bird call =]




The parrot do not speak with us :/


Baby birds 

I'm too lazy to describe the birds name so enjoy with the pictures I uploaded. =]

#01


#02


I'm not bird so I can describe my own. It's me the girl =] LOL!


#03


#04


#05


*IGNORED ME* =]



OPPS! ME AGAIN XD


#06 Little turtle =]



WATERFALL WITH TREES AND GRASSES EVERYWHERE =]


#07


#08


#09 : Little babies birds


#10 Ain't looks like chicken but it isn't a chicken.. It can fly =]


#11


#12


#13 : Look here!! 


#14 : You can hear my words =] 


#15 


#16 


#17


#18


COTTAGE OR A HUT?


ME ME WITH SILLY ACT 


*SPEECHLESS*


*ANOTHER SPEECHLESS* XD


#19



#20


#21 Baby bird with it MAMA =]


#22 




#23 




#24 


#25 


#26 


#27 


#28 


#29 Ducklings are crossing =]


#30


#31


#32


#33


#34


#35


#36


#37


#38


#39


Gosh! I never knew I took a lot of pictures in the bird park.. Imma shock while I numbered every pictures. Do you likes the pictures I taken in the bird park? Isn't looks awesome for you? Come on, comment me asap XD


Had a dinner after Bird Park. We ordered "SHA PO FAN" (donno how to mentioned the name in English -.-) and shared together. It's kidda full our stomach till I can't continue eat anymore. We had a walked at the beach for awhile before we went home.

Gonna post a new post for 27012012. CLICK MY NUFFNANG BEFORE YOU LEAVE XD

You May Also Like

0 comments