Sisters life

by - 11:45 PM


Dressing up + taking my own photo with my Canon Ixus 1000HS while I were waiting for my sisters. Ms slow sister who needs time to prepare.


WHAT IS THIS MONEY FOR?

Well, well, we need the money to buy Samsung Galaxy Ace in White colour. It's limited phone in Malaysia. Isn't look nicer than Black colour? Sorry for those who using Samsung Galaxy Ace in Black colour. I'm not trying to say that colour is ugly. For me, I love white stuff.

Samsung Galaxy Ace, White cost RM799. Addition RM100 for limited white phone =.= Phone casing in Red colour costs RM40 with discounts.

Later, we moved to Queensbay Mall to check out more clothes which provided discounts but badly the clothes dislike us. We looks ugly after wore compared seeing from the fake doll model. With a sad face, we moved to buy drinks at Chattime.





Have a try with Banna Chocolate Smoothie. It tastes awesome for me! =]


While we were walking, we saw a Chinese New Year season who had a awesome hands to decorate it in Queensbay Mall.



My sister, Kelly.


This is me without any feeling.


I love this post but badly it's blur =[


Hmmm, speechlesssssssssssssssss!

Queensnay Mall decoration for Chinese New Year season.

Center Position.


Side Position.


My lil sister with her new hairstyle which is shorty hair! 










WHO BELONGS TO SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE PHONE? WELL, SEE THE PHOTO ABOVE!



Elder sister is not in the camera cause she was a photographer for us. She laugh hardly with those post we were showing and she hardly take pictures for us cause there were a lot of peoples who standing there and walking around. We bought Ice Blended from Each a Cup before we went back home.


Each a Cup, Honey Dew Ice Blended with Pearl costs RM3.60

I hope we can spend time with our sisters life together again. Did you spend your time with your sisters/brothers? Share with me :D

You May Also Like

0 comments