PISS OFF!!

by - 11:38 PM

I'M SO PISS OF :
1) PEOPLE WHEN SOMEONE DO NOT LISTEN MY OPINION SINCE YOU ASKED ME OUT!
2) PEOPLE WHO UNFOLLOW ME!
3) PEOPLE WHO TALKING RUDE WORDS IN FRONT OF ME!
4) PEOPLE WHO SHOWING HER/HIS GOODS TO EVERYONE WHEN WE DO NOT FEEL LIKE LISTENING!
5) PEOPLE WHO ERASE ME. (like throwing a rubbish into rubbish bin =.=)
6) PEOPLE JUDGING ME! (WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!)

I love blogging, I love fashion, I love people follow my blog, twitter.., I love people enjoying reading my blog but there's a few people keep unfollow me after they had followed me after a few days later. Why they did in this way? I do get stressed out sometimes because of those people who being fool did such a fool thing. If you do not really mean to follow me, move away your mouse to avoid clicking the "FOLLOW" words! I have to accept all the facts of all the rude way with those peoples but seriously it's really hurts. I just can't understand why they have to do this to me? I know you hate me because I look ugly from Malaysia but so what? Any problems with ugly girls who showing her face in her blog? Any problems people who live in Malaysia? Aren't you look down on Malaysia people?

So how do you feel if people did the same thing to you? For me, I can't act like I didn't see them before. I can accept when people do not follow me! I can't force them to follow me but what if, you had followed them? I really need more followers for blog, twitter, tumblr, facebook but non of you here are supporting me yet doing such a stupid hurtful thing =.=!

Blog is about to express our own feeling, writing our daily lifestyle and blog whatever I want. I do not care whenever I have an error English. At least I did try and express my own feeling. I do not have to write with full of extremely deep English Vocabulary words like a storybooks because I'm not a author of the storybooks but I'm the author for blogging about my daily life!

I'm quite easy for my wishlist! I just want more followers! More supporter! More readers! I guess this is one of the easy way from my wishlist. So what you can do is follow my blog, follow my twitter, like my facebook page, be my readers yet supporter! It's enough for me. I hope you will understand my feeling. Stop being rude to comment something bad for every post I posted! I may feel bad if I keep spam your comment! Don't force me to do something that even more rude!

Last but not least, I do not know why I feel mad when one of my friend do not listen about my opinion + advised! I know he did listen and took my opinion + my word heavily more than his friends although his friends gave him a lot of opinion but his ears are drawn to me the moment I speak. I feel bad but I do not why I feel piss off after outing with him. I feel bad whenever he apologize me again and again. Arghh! I do not understand myself sometimes.. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Is too long for what I type today so time to stop here.. GOODBYE!! I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I FEEL NOW!! 

You May Also Like

3 comments